The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who actually makes JADE R Wheels?

nickball75

Been looking at these wheels for a long time as im want to sell my 19's and put 18" Jade R's on

I thought they were made by Mania Racing, but I have seen them on the team dynamics website aswell with the Team dynamics logo.

Are they rebadged by mania?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£730 delivered with budget tyres

Looking for better handling, tramlining getting on my tits now. Ive got 19" Mania Pacifics that where on there when I bought it, but im hopefully going for an NA-TT conversion later this year so would like to improve handling etc.

So, they are gonna be the same quality no matter which brand I go.

I know there is far more better quality wheels out there, but for price and design, I think these are great. I just didnt wanna go buying a crap copy.

19" Mania pacifics anyone? :D

Been looking at these wheels for a long time as im want to sell my 19's and put 18" Jade R's on

I thought they were made by Mania Racing, but I have seen them on the team dynamics website aswell with the Team dynamics logo.

Are they rebadged by mania?

I've ordered a set of these today and have done loads of shopping around! So the story goes..... they are made by Team Dynamics and the design was originally exclusive to Wheel Mania, Wheel Mania have now lost the exclusive rights so other suppliers can order them from Team Dynamics and they will just come with a Team Dynamics centre cap instead of Mania.

So I've been told anyway! ;)

I've ordered a set of these today and have done loads of shopping around! So the story goes..... they are made by Team Dynamics and the design was originally exclusive to Wheel Mania, Wheel Mania have now lost the exclusive rights so other suppliers can order them from Team Dynamics and they will just come with a Team Dynamics centre cap instead of Mania.

Not quite, wheel mania have the rights to the 19 and 20" versions.

When are you getting them fitted, would be great to see a pic. What size have you gone for?

When are you getting them fitted, would be great to see a pic. What size have you gone for?

We're having 18's. We've got 19" Vortex R's on at the moment and I'm sick of having to avoid every grid in the road because they catch on the back arches [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

I've ordered them today but when they spoke to Team Dynamics they said that they've got no 18's in stock at all and that it will be a 5 week wait as we'll have to wait for them to be manufactured - not good :(

He's going to speak to his contact on Tues as he's out of the office today and see if he can get a set any quicker seeing as he's got a customer waiting (me!), fingers crossed anyway!

I'll keep you posted on their whereabouts and will get pics up as soon as they turn up!

Jade R Alloys are all made by Team Dynamics.

Wheelmania just offered up a wedge to Team Dynamics to make them in the larger sizes and offer exclusivity to them on that basis.

Hence they buy them for one price and sell them on, only available from one distributor at a higher cost, henceif you went to Team Dynamics and asked for 19's they would say you can only get them from Wheel Mania.

Easy really isn't it!

Chuffed to bits with mine took a long time to get here directly manufactured by Team Dynamics, but they are now supplying FORD with their alloys so im affraid we all got to wait longer. (So I have been reliably informed).

Hope this helps!