The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which colour Ultralite nurburgring`s

Supradan

if thats your car i prefer your original wheels :S sorry my opinion... how much for your old ones ?

They need a refurb as they have a fair bit of kurbing on them. The rear tyres are on the wear strips but the fronts have 3-4mm of tread.They are bridgestone re50 or some number hehe

I have not thought about a price, make me an offer;)

Type of polished alloy.. The deep dish on the back looks nice when the wheels are clean. If you want more pics there is a thread on the whifbitz trader site with lots of the different colours on the cars to give you a better idea of how they look.. Think they are also called ultralites 755s.

I wouldn't go for black. I hate the black ones, I'd never buy them. Honest;)

Seriously, I have had 4 sets of wheels on mine now and the Nurburgrings are the best.

I think the black will really suit the white. Though the black chrome style will look nice too.