The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you guys be interested in A3 prints of your cars?

supra_aero

I have been toying with this idea for sometime. I wanted to do it for commercial profit but always wondered if there would be demand.

Anyway cutting a long story short, I have a really really impressive A3 printer which does photo quality A3 prints. When I say prints I don't mean flimsy woolworths type paper prints. I mean proper A3 photo card like prints. The quality is perfect - like a photo - so long as the photo taken is high enough resolution.

Would you guys be interested if I printed photos of your cars for near enough cost price? I am happy to do 1 photo max or so for each member at v. near cost price. Beyond that, and for other pritns it'd probably have to be more due to obvious time constraints and the like.

Yes I know you could do this at your local prontoprint but the prices they charge would be astronimcal in comparison.

Would anyone here be interested? I'd have to work out the cost per print but just rough estimates say it'll not be far off a £6 each.

If it proves successful I might do it full scale but obviously give the owners club members a v.v.good discount.

Your thoughts?

If it proves successful I might do it full scale but obviously give the owners club members a v.v.good discount.

Your thoughts?

I was told you have to become a trader or hobbyist mate, can't just make posts like these without going through the process.

Which I moaned about but do agree with :)

I have been toying with this idea for sometime. I wanted to do it for commercial profit but always wondered if there would be demand.

Anyway cutting a long story short, I have a really really impressive A3 printer which does photo quality A3 prints. When I say prints I don't mean flimsy woolworths type paper prints. I mean proper A3 photo card like prints. The quality is perfect - like a photo - so long as the photo taken is high enough resolution.

Would you guys be interested if I printed photos of your cars for near enough cost price? I am happy to do 1 photo max or so for each member at v. near cost price. Beyond that, and for other pritns it'd probably have to be more due to obvious time constraints and the like.

Yes I know you could do this at your local prontoprint but the prices they charge would be astronimcal in comparison.

Would anyone here be interested? I'd have to work out the cost per print but just rough estimates say it'll not be far off a £6 each.

Your thoughts?

I can do 6'6" x 4' prints but never had much interest here but on other forums much better:innocent: