The mkiv Supra Owners Club

730cc injectors. too cheap?

dr_jekyll

hi all,

i was scouting around on fleabay again last nite as im delvin into upgrading my fuel system and i stumbled across these .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-93-97-N-A-720cc-Fuel-Injectors-for-2jzge_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em63Q2el1177QQhashZitem110382951888QQitemZ110382951888QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

has anybody ever used these or this brand as that seem verry cheap to me and im not sure if its worth a risc of trying them at that price . what are your thaughts ?

Yep, Venom injectors - I have some. Or at least I bought a set of 6 x 780cc's approx 3-years ago and they are still sitting on my garage shelf.

Some people say that the venom range are normal size injectors which have just been modified - not sure though!

they are still sitting on my garage shelf.

Best place for them. TLF/Venom provide a flow sheet with the injectors, where they get the data from is beyond me. these are the worst flowing, mismatched injectors you could possibly buy. Do a search for the horror stories, and im talking about personal experience, not internet hearsay.