The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's New Toy.

SUPRALOOPY

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to think I have some kind of disorder with Supras and modifications, still it is exciting , look forward to the progress Dave ;)

Well done, the first step is actually admitting you have a problem, we'll work on the deeper issues in next weeks session, that'll be £500 please :D

You should buy shares in Dave's business Dean.. I think you've already put his little girl through colleage, are you trying for Uni now.. :)

I wish UNI was that cheap..:p

No more pics but I start cutting the bonnet tomorrow and nearlly have the fake active lip sorted. RPITA that is.

Dave:)

Don't show this to supra surj, he'll cry. :(

Looking good though Dean, what PAS cooler have you got?

Mine has a little S shaped pipe behind the N/S bumper vent. I don't particularly like it as it's only secured with a cable tie :blink:

Its a Trust cooler

Supra Surj will be welcome to come to the meets with me this year, already made the offer so he still gets to be around Supra until he gets a new one

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)