The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vauxhall Corsa to Toyota Supra = Good Times :)

Guest Saintdell

Guest Saintdell

Hi there all.

Thought I'd leave my first mesage on here. I'm looking for a Supra for my next car (hopefully when the next couple of months paychecks roll in). Been saving for ages and been hooked since watching the first F&F film. Finally getting near the point of being able to afford one (and the insurance). I can't wait to go from a very much loved 1.2 corsa to a 3 litre Supra :)

Just thought I'd share that with you all ;)

Eric

**Soon to be living sideways**

Guest Saintdell

Cheers guys 4 the welcome. Im lookin for a N/A prefrebly in white sumwhere around the £3000-£4000 range give or take a bit. Have put a wanted ad on the classifids section so hopefully might get some joy there :) I'm so close to being able to finally afford one evertday for me at the moment is like being a kid on christmas eve lol.

Hi there all.

Thought I'd leave my first mesage on here. I'm looking for a Supra for my next car (hopefully when the next couple of months paychecks roll in). Been saving for ages and been hooked since watching the first F&F film. Finally getting near the point of being able to afford one (and the insurance). I can't wait to go from a very much loved 1.2 corsa to a 3 litre Supra :)

Just thought I'd share that with you all ;)

Eric

**Soon to be living sideways**

Whereabouts in Dorset do you live? Maybe I could take you for a spin to see if you like the feel of them.

Thats just evil :D

How slow is an NA going to feel after going in a small single?!

It may be a little eye opening :p

Well according to previous posts he's been in a friend's Supra, don't know if it's an NA/TT/T though :search:

Surprised I haven't seen this one about that he's been in though as I live 5 minutes away from where they go do their drifting. I thought police had installed a barrier/gate and locked that carpark now in the evenings... used to be where everyone took their learner kids to give them a 101.

Guest Saintdell

Yeah my friends who iv been out with is a N/A. Theres no way i dont think I'd be able to afford the insurance (or petrol) on anything more just yet ;)

DO NOT GO IN A TT i had a n/a and never went in a tt after a friend (dan) said he did and sold his n/a for a tt right after. After smashing my n/a up (hit a huge puddle aquaplaned into a wall) i went in darrens bpu tt OMG i saving allready lol. Good luck finding a n/a they are lots of fun but be very carefull befor you get used to it! they do bite back if you dont treat them with respect! 1.2 to 3.0 rwd is alot!!

welcome to the forum listen to these guys they no what there on about!

DO NOT GO IN A TT i had a n/a and never went in a tt after a friend (dan) said he did and sold his n/a for a tt right after. After smashing my n/a up (hit a huge puddle aquaplaned into a wall) i went in darrens bpu tt OMG i saving allready lol. Good luck finding a n/a they are lots of fun but be very carefull befor you get used to it! they do bite back if you dont treat them with respect! 1.2 to 3.0 rwd is alot!!

welcome to the forum listen to these guys they no what there on about!

Hey I didn't offer him a ride in a TT :sly: There are no twins on my car. Oh no.

But I do agree with you, I found my NA did bite back a lot harsher when the rear let go than my current car even though it had a factory LSD on it..

My NA was my first car :D Insurance back then was fun as no-one even listed NAs.

Well Saintdell good luck chap in finding one... if you want someone to trip with you locally or come with you to look at things and check out any potential buys I offer to assist you. Hope you find a nice one! Just look after it and it'll look after you :thumbs: