The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Audi S4 ???????

Bryson

Was sitting at the lights tonight and noticed a really nice 2007Audi S4 Convertible next to me. It shot off at some speed and made some noise from the V8. Has anyone come against one in their supra? how does it compare? Anyone driven one before?

344BHP and 4WD, will no doubt have you off the lights and on bends due to the drive system, great sounding engine, especially if uprated exhaust on...

I was very close to buying one of these and then thought with my head instead of my heart for once... :( however I've got the looks of the S4 (below) without the costs of running. Once I get a remap sorted should be on for 260BHP but still on 35mpg. I think the S4 would be around 18-20mpg..

It really does make the Supra feel old, but you'll never get the buzz of the supra hitting full boost on the 2nd turbo in the audi...

However family head on it's great to have a boot you can fit things in and carry 4 people in easily in comfort, and the looks aren't quite as in your face...

If I need an estate ever I'll get an old RS6 or S4, great cars.

audi-spoiler.jpg

audi 1.jpg

Audi debadge.jpg

Edited by razza (see edit history)