The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheapy supe quote

Guest SupraTroopa

Guest SupraTroopa

Wahey, just got off the phone with lancaster and got my policy sorted for £822 fully comp. Not bad considering I'm 21, 1 years no claims, 1 claim a year ago still pending and its a facelift TT6 I'm now insured on as of Friday. :D

I thought it was odd though that the insurance was cheaper than my MKIII.

Can't wait to pick up the car now on Friday and I'll get some pics up! :ecstatic:

Wahey, just got off the phone with lancaster and got my policy sorted for £822 fully comp. Not bad considering I'm 21, 1 years no claims, 1 claim a year ago still pending and its a facelift TT6 I'm now insured on as of Friday. :D

I thought it was odd though that the insurance was cheaper than my MKIII.

Can't wait to pick up the car now on Friday and I'll get some pics up! :ecstatic:

seems to cheap to me

Guest SupraTroopa

Thats what I thought. Gave them a ring and went through everything i could think of. Declared it was an import, said its going to be kept on my drive, said it was the RZ twin turbo, checked everything I could but seems all in order

Guest SupraTroopa

Yeah limited to 10,000 miles (with a 1000 miles contingency bringing it up to 11,000 total) but I only do about 9,000 a year max anyway. Its a cherished plan.

Yeah it says no mods, the one I've bought has an aftermarket bumper but planning to change it for stock anyways so should be all legit.

I know I live in a really good area for insurance as have always had cheaper insurance than all my mates but still, was suprised and happy. Next cheapest quote I got was like £1300.

Yeah limited to 10,000 miles (with a 1000 miles contingency bringing it up to 11,000 total) but I only do about 9,000 a year max anyway. Its a cherished plan.

Yeah it says no mods, the one I've bought has an aftermarket bumper but planning to change it for stock anyways so should be all legit.

I know I live in a really good area for insurance as have always had cheaper insurance than all my mates but still, was suprised and happy. Next cheapest quote I got was like £1300.

Was it an online quote? Either PM me your postcode or i'll PM you mine to try them out. Something definitely sounds wrong there mate. I'm not meaning to piss on your chips, if its all good then superb. I just don't want to be reading a thread from you saying the insurance won't pay out because of X.

Guest SupraTroopa

Na i'd rather it was all sound now before entering a problem!

It was an online quote but then rang them up to check everything to make sure it was ok.

I'll pm you now the details I went through.

Hello mate, do you might PM'ing the details as well please.

I looking for an Insurance quote for my J-Spec TT as well, I am 24 with 6 years NCB but I bet I live in a high post code area! Hope I get a better quote than you! :D

Hello mate, do you might PM'ing the details as well please.

I looking for an Insurance quote for my J-Spec TT as well, I am 24 with 6 years NCB but I bet I live in a high post code area! Hope I get a better quote than you! :D

Gave it a go but it appears to be a fluke. I couldn't get anywhere near the quote given earlier so hopefully its just a cock up at their end.

Its not his fault if they misquote :innocent:

Guest SupraTroopa

That's what I thought! Confirmed with them on the phone though so dunno :search:

I'll have a proper proper look at the documents when they arrive and post up if I've ballsed it up!

Guest SupraTroopa

North Somerset.

Backwell to be more precise

It helps in my area it is 90% old people and I live off a main road in a quiet cul de sac with a pretty much non-existent crime level.

North Somerset.

Backwell to be more precise

It helps in my area it is 90% old people and I live off a main road in a quiet cul de sac with a pretty much non-existent crime level.

Nice place. I was working in Backwell school the other week.

Guest SupraTroopa
Nice place. I was working in Backwell school the other week.

Yeah its a bit too quiet though, not a lot to do. A few nice pubs but thats about as far as it goes apart from trips to spar :D

Sorry for going off topic in my own thread!