The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Peterborough

supspower

Hi all i know this isnt really the area to post this though technically it is a event for me possibly lol and its cambridgshire people i wanna aim at

I live in Peterborough and currently have a NA though im wanting to know how a TT feels like soooooo i was hoping some kind gentleman or lady would be nice enough to take me out in their car??? :innocent:

Sadly there are no TT's for sale around the cambridgeshire area so not like i can find out that way.

I can meet you so saves your fuel and just a little drive is all thats needed just wanting a feel for TT power over the NA.

Hope someone can help me

Many thanks

Dan

O and im not some lil kid wanting to you to rip up the road im genuinely a straight up guy who's in a huge dilema here lol

Edited by supspower (see edit history)

Hi all i know this isnt really the area to post this though technically it is a event for me possibly lol and its cambridgshire people i wanna aim at

I live in Peterborough and currently have a NA though im wanting to know how a TT feels like soooooo i was hoping some kind gentleman or lady would be nice enough to take me out in their car??? :innocent:

Sadly there are no TT's for sale around the cambridgeshire area so not like i can find out that way.

I can meet you so saves your fuel and just a little drive is all thats needed just wanting a feel for TT power over the NA.

Hope someone can help me

Many thanks

Dan

O and im not some lil kid wanting to you to rip up the road im genuinely a straight up guy who's in a huge dilema here lol

If your at the meet on the 10th mate i've no problem taking you for a blast in mine! :D

hey im from peterborough too and also have an NA, there seems to be a few supras around here recently and as my car wont be on the road by the 10th of may maybe we could set up another local meet in the not too distant furture

Guest drlee

yipee,im only in whittlesey!!!!!!,only just fell across this thread!!.hi guys didnt realise you were there,it would be cool if we could meet up sometime.cheers. d

Guest drlee

That would be cool.It would be good for us all to meet a little closer to home.

Just speaking for myself,but sundays are always a good day.Same for most i imagine.D