The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi there....

kill1308

Hello all,

Just thought I'd post a message and introduce myself. Been a 'lurker' here for a while but decided to join and take the plunge and try and get myself a Supra.

Usually a VW/Audi enthusiast but always been fan of the Supra Twin-Turbo. I've now decided to get rid of my Golf as I've been wanting to get an older car again with some character.

I'm after a nice 6-speed Black (or dark metallic grey) Twin-Turbo. Anyway look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully becoming a Supra owner in the near future.

All the best

James

Thanks peeps.... hopefully I'll manage to find one soon. Been scouring this place, autotrader, pistonheads and a few other places but always seem to get in a bit late or find the ones in awful condition. Went to look at one advertised as being mint, when I got there they'd got half of halfords bolted to it and it wasn't even the same car as the picture they'd put on the trader lol !

Frustrating part is got the cash sat waiting, just need to find the right one... Fingers crossed for a good one eh, thanks for the warm welcome anyway :)

You have the word "Kill" in your username mate...

Don't see a problem with it myself... :p

I'm not a homicidal maniac or anything, it's the first half of my surname and has been my forum name since as long as I can remember :cool:

Don't worry I'm not going to parade the forums with an axe.

I'm not changing it otherwise I'll never remember it, if it's a problem for anyone else let me know and I'll crawl back under the rock I came from hehe ;) It's only a word :cool: