The mkiv Supra Owners Club

These Seats?!!?

Matt H

So you log on and the random pics come up on the home page.....

I click on a link and come across supranoodle's garage..

And to be greated with what i have to say are teh finest looking seats in a supra i've seen in years of ownership!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=11549

If you're looking mate, stunning, absolutely stunning!!

Anyone else got theres? Are they out of a dodge viper? they fit so well in the supra it seems.

Me want!!!!!! Anybody source me some :innocent:

GIAS (gai-uhs) is the new monster generation full bucket seat. This new generation is armed with a reclining mechanism and the Low Max system. A new generation of Holding Monster is born.

The BRIDE GIAS tough frame was engineered using a super monocoque shell made from carbon-Kevlar and uses an all aluminum frame to increase rigidity for weight reduction.

The ultimate super low position BRIDE Low Max system is combined for the first time with a reclining mechanism.

World-renowned professional racecar driver Keiichi Tsuchiya has only high praises for the battle capability and holding performance of the BRIDE GIAS Super Seat. The enhanced design is based on the idea that a high performance street car can also be used for the track, thus improving the versatility of the seat

Awesome seat at £1450...EACH!

bride.jpg

GIAS (gai-uhs) is the new monster generation full bucket seat. This new generation is armed with a reclining mechanism and the Low Max system. A new generation of Holding Monster is born.

The BRIDE GIAS tough frame was engineered using a super monocoque shell made from carbon-Kevlar and uses an all aluminum frame to increase rigidity for weight reduction.

The ultimate super low position BRIDE Low Max system is combined for the first time with a reclining mechanism.

World-renowned professional racecar driver Keiichi Tsuchiya has only high praises for the battle capability and holding performance of the BRIDE GIAS Super Seat. The enhanced design is based on the idea that a high performance street car can also be used for the track, thus improving the versatility of the seat

Awesome seat at £1450...EACH!

Mate that looks hideous, totally out of place in a road car. The ones in Noodle's car look classy and at home in the supra. Sticking two random large red seats in would be madness! :)

You can always get it in black if red is not your colour.;)

I think red seats in a black supe look stunning. At work so can't find the pics.

As long as the rest of your interior is red ;) or matching none the less.

Just don't like the bulkyness of the seat.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found this thread, and can verify the seats came from a damaged 2007 Dodge Viper. Just saw them and took a gamble that i could make them fit (i like a challenge). Still have a few alterations to make, but i'm happy with the end result.

Cheers for the comments!

Nice to meet you Matt H at Japfest, absolutely stunning Supra!

Edited by Supra Noodle (see edit history)

Just found this thread, and can verify the seats came from a damaged 2007 Dodge Viper. Just saw them and took a gamble that i could make them fit (i like a challenge). Still have a few alterations to make, but i'm happy with the end result.

Cheers for the comments!

Nice to meet you Matt H at Japfest, absolutely stunning Supra!

Awesome work mate! simply awesome!

Cheers for the compliments ;)