The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car in Banzai

Chingy

Its a great car mate, no surprise to see it making mag news, even better in the flesh, good to meet you today

Dean

Thanks Dean, good chatting with you today looking forward to seeing yours all done and especially it running at the pod :D

Only one thing wrong with that article.

Its says "car of the month",..... surly that should be "car of the year"

As always, Awesome car.

Well done :thumbs:

thanks bud :)

Nice one, a fantastic car...!

:thumbs:

Nice one Col, stunning car. Always spotting another little mod I never noticed before every time I see it :D

The paint looked superb in the sunshine today :thumbs:

Thanks mate, weather was great today, always to good to get her out in the sunshine :)

thats a stunner of a supra :)

thanks mate

One of my favourite Supras, love everything about your car Col :)

cheers buddy :)

Gorgeous :cool:

Did you send pics into Bansai or did they come to you?

I think they got the pics from Andy at Sumo, I didn't realise it was in there till Kev.O PM'd me then I went to get fuel today and the bloke behind the counter said 'thats a nice car there is a car just like yours in my magazine' :)

No surprise really. The car is stunning. Would love to see it in the flesh sometime. One of the most iconic cars on this forum to be fair.

thanks mate much appreciated

Guest Specialized

Why have these taken so long to get into the mag? I have two of those exact photos and and similar engine bay picture on my laptop dated 12 Feb '08!! One hell of a nice supra that

Why have these taken so long to get into the mag? I have two of those exact photos and and similar engine bay picture on my laptop dated 12 Feb '08!! One hell of a nice supra that

Thanks mate, pics where taken when the car went for a shoot in Athens in 2007

Nice one colin,one of the best in the club!

cheers :)

It is a stunning car. I saw it at JAE 07 on the Sumo stand and I wanted it.

Thanks, Had not long come over when it was there

Nice one matey looks an amazing bit of kit worthy of a mag feature.

I've fitted 1 of those verlocity stacks they sound awesome while spoiling don't they.

Thank you mate, the funnel is really just for show, Andy ran with it a few times but I try to stick to the air filter when she's on the road, turbo does sound good with it though :eyebrows:

It was so cool to see your car in the flesh on sunday, it is my favourite Supra for sure. I am considering a respray in that colour now!

Was good to meet you Sunday, very impressed with your car history, think this was your 7th Supra you said :D and really looking forward to seeing yours when she is all finished :). Very jealous of your aero top