The mkiv Supra Owners Club

After Weeks Of Problems, The Supras Back

Guest sldxr50

Guest sldxr50

Hi guys & gals

Just added a couple of new piccies after giving the girl a good polish. I have been without the Supra near enough for 6 weeks with problems after problems.

Crank Pulley flew off, repaired. £225 for crank pulley, £15 Aux belt, £30 for radiator fan (thanks KERON), £85 Labour

Heater matrix blew a leak ( not cheap), repaired. £293 for heater matrix, £340 Labour

Viscous Fan gave up the will to live!, repaired. £225 Inner fan and rad cap, £40 Labour

Only thing now is I don't know whether to get rid coz she has pi$$ed me off or stick and further modify? Change my mind every day, would love to go N/A T or TT drop in but those damn S14a's look so cheap and fast ! What you reckon to the car now dropped and on wheels?

26042009003.jpg

26042009002.jpg

Edited by sldxr50 (see edit history)

Stick with it mate, you'll be dissapointed with anything else you change too. I know I was.

Think of it like this, two of the biggest gripes on your supra have just been sorted, you can now cruise around with the piece of mind that the only thing worth worrying about is coming across another supra which takes the attention off yours for a second. :D