The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bit of history

Richie-R

Ok don't want to bore you but been pouring through all the paperwork I got with my car.Imported 1/10/04 to a Mr D Thomas Reading well done that man with 70,190 on the clock.According to the service sheets (JEM London) He did around 27,000 miles in the 1 year 8 months he owned it.Looked after it impeccably apart from one accident frontal £4000 reciept,and a bill for door and quaterlight(suspect break in damage) loads of A B C services at short intervals B at 76.190 A at 80807 C at 88810 A at 96204.Sold to Mr P Tobiasz 8/6/06 London serviced at Jem still,B at 104.910 A at 111.204 his milage during ownership about 8000. Sold to Mr R Takarski 30/11/07 who did his own servicing and did 6000 during his ownership.Each owner kept the vehicle about 1.5 years.This is as brief as I can make it theres cambelt changes a bill for some expensive wheels £2000 which aren't on the car now pity.It had a trip over to Poland as well.If anyone can read Japanese below are some service sheets and bills at 24.757 and 36.938k.Does anyone know what the hell the two rings are for?Got some more photos of Japanese paperwork Including the service book if anyones the least bit interested.Sorry if I bored you all

021.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

035.jpg

Aahh thank you very much merckx.Would never ever have guessed that one.Did a currency conversion for one of the japanese bills comes out at £1000 at todays prices so mid nineties that would have been a lot of money, can't help but wonder what it was for.