The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20 inch

supra joe

been offered 20 inch rims, im not 2 fussed but does anyone know what theyl be like handling wise?? and anything else like arch rubbing.

20's are a big no no, unless you and your car like ditches, Without rolling the arches they will rub like a fat chicks thighs.

Ahem.... I'm running 20's. No driveablity or comfort issues, handles better that on my 18's, looks 100 times better and only needed the arches rolled.

If anything, it's more comfortable on the 20's than it was on the 18's.

You will have next to no tyre wall with 20's. This will make driving on the limit fairly iffy. As long as your not tracking the car it will be fine. Potholes etc will probably wreck your wheels though if you are not careful.

I can't imagine less rubber being more comfortable though. Something must have been wrong with the previous posters setup in order to have almost 1" less rubber yet feel more comfortable.

yep thats them.... lol i take it u all know him then, he goes under the user name .dadd. any reason why he couldnt get rid? he keeps changing his mind on price 950 1000 1300

Plain and simple, he is a chancer bud. He has been banned from this forum more times than anyone can count. As soon as you agree to a price he will up it to see what he can squeeze out of you. Remember, he has had these wheels for AGES. Get the price dropped down, hardly anyone in the country will want those wheels.

I would save your money to be honest. I'm going for 19's purely for the looks, 20's would be just that bit too much IMO.

yep thats them.... lol i take it u all know him then, he goes under the user name .dadd. any reason why he couldnt get rid? he keeps changing his mind on price 950 1000 1300

just do a search bud... but be prepared for a long read... but most of the threads end up the same way..... locked! :D

lol he even uses the same msn addy..... one for branners again!

Edited by creative (see edit history)

why was he banned? he tried to sell me a bonnet says he paid 800 4 it, i work in a body shop and i could tell its a standard bonnet with a vent held in with sealant hes asking 380 il stick with my uk spec turbo scoop instead

It's far too long a tale to explain. Best bet is when you've got half an hour spare, make a brew, sit back and do a search for Nizam.

He used this place as his own personal ebay trying to sell parts no-one wanted for stupidly high prices and wanting to buy parts for next to nothing. Sometimes asking for parts off peoples' cars that weren't actually for sale.

That and he wrote like a 3 year old.

Wonder if the mods are aware of his new user name? Or is this one that has already been banned?