The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust

supraspeed

Ok. since my turbo kit was taken off my car its incredibly loud, so much ive stopped using it to go to work at 5 in the morning as it shakes the houses. its a full de-cat which doesn't help and i'm not sure which exhaust system it is (see my garage for pics) but an incredibly loud one. My cars up for sale but not really shifting and everyone who's asked and even has agreed to buy it has just been time wasting pricks so far and let me down. I managed to buy myself and the g/f a house today to eventually move into but its a quiet area and i would piss off everyone with the car so.. does anyone know how to make the car quieter or to a reasonable sound level. I just don't wanna spend a lot more on the car as its up for sale but this is quite important. :)

Hi mate, Its Ray (the guy who baught the turbo kit from you)

so it seems like you will be selling the car, I may be interesed. Please let me know your last price and no messing around. I have cash waiting, will collect asap upon reasonable price. I have seen the car so I wont waste your time