The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body Shop Question.....

Geo

So having not bought anything for the Supra for ages im in the proccess of buying UK Lights, HID's, UK Brake Upgrade, all being delivered next week.

Now after all these are done im looking at giving the car a full Respray. Now because iv got a black supra with the Full Ridox Kit fiited, the Front bumper gets hammered with stone chips etc. So iv got little white dots all over her.

Im wondering when the car is getting sprayed is there anything that can be applied to the bumper like a protective sheeth or something.

Cheers guys.

u can add a few extra coats of laquer, or you can get see through film that goes over ur paint work. try carniseur on the web, not sure if thats how you spell it but thats where i seen the protective film last.

nice one mate cheers

If you do fit the film, just make sure the paint is polished to perfection and scratch free. As once fitted you wont be able to do this again :)

will do mate, i'll make sure the guy who is doing it knows what he's doing.

cheers

Geo , you got a good bodyshop you could recomend mate ? Im struggling just now , would like some quotes for some work i need done .

there is a guy down my neck of the woods dude, who's done alot of work on my cars in the past. i wudnt take it anywhere else TBH.

Im going over tomorrow to see him if he's working?? Let you know how i get on, then you can pop down if you want and i'll take you over??

might get something off if the 2 cars are going in, lol credit crunch and all, haha

Not directed at you, at Chris. A windup from earlier on tonight..... at the meet that you never turned up at :p

ha ha, just aswell, it was bloody pissing it down. :p

Plus i would of missed the chance to buy Some UK Calipers. I'll make the next one. :D

Just bin it mate.

Oi shut it you , i have glass headlight so :p

there is a guy down my neck of the woods dude, who's done alot of work on my cars in the past. i wudnt take it anywhere else TBH.

Im going over tomorrow to see him if he's working?? Let you know how i get on, then you can pop down if you want and i'll take you over??

might get something off if the 2 cars are going in, lol credit crunch and all, haha

Magic , thanks a lot bud :D

Pissing it down? Where do you live? Sun was splitting the trees where we were :)

There are some cracking pics too.

Kilwinning mate, kid you not it was hammering it down.

Made all my good work of washing the car today at 8am for nothing. Sods law eh.

Pics where?