The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how do u know ur engine number or what type u have

dublin lad

Blimey you are a noob.

Well im happy to help

Everything you need is on a big silver plate under the bonnet. From memory its near the top right of one of the wings.

It give chassis number, engine code etc etc..

Give these numbers to Mr Toyota and they will know all the parts you need.

Alternativley there are loads on here who have tons more knowledge than me, and they generally know the answer to life the universe and everything:D

I'm going to guess that it's just a regular 5 speed NA rather than a 5 speed NA-T/TT.

2JZ-GE would be your engine code as opposed to 2JZ-GTE.

It will tell you this on the stamp plate when you lift the bonnet and look at the drivers side nearest the window ;)

yeah bud its just a 5speed manual non turbo. but hey i really like it. its my first venture to a car of this kind. and i am loving it. i think all those folk in corsa fell pressure when i am right up there arse now ha ha.

am loving all there is about the supra. i wanted one for about 3years and now i got one.

yeah bud its just a 5speed manual non turbo. but hey i really like it. its my first venture to a car of this kind. and i am loving it. i think all those folk in corsa fell pressure when i am right up there arse now ha ha.

am loving all there is about the supra. i wanted one for about 3years and now i got one.

I see that you are listed as "Grampian, Scotland".

What Supra is it that you have? I've seen a few going about and know quite a few of the local members now.

Spotted a white one with black wheels yesterday, that's not you is it?

I see that you are listed as "Grampian, Scotland".

What Supra is it that you have? I've seen a few going about and know quite a few of the local members now.

Spotted a white one with black wheels yesterday, that's not you is it?

no not me. i stay in inverurie but work in aberdeen by overton. i have a silver one. i only had in town twice since i got it on wednesday. where abouts do u be.