The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just picked up my car from the bodyshop

SupraGirlie

Apologies for the crap pictures taken on a camera phone, decent pictures to come this weekend if the weather is nice can get the roof off too. Also I have just received some facelift headlights which will make a massive difference I reckon :D

It had a Top secret front and a trial rear fitted and sprayed.

So next up is to fit the facelift headlights and maybe get a UK bonnet and smaller front plate and the exterior is exactly as I want it :D Also the exhaust hits a little on the trial rear :( so I'll try and get this fixed tomorrow.

Looks beautifull. Just out of interest what was the damage to your purse? if you don't mind me asking

£400 for fitting and painting the front and rear, also running a mop over the bonnet and respraying a section of the roof which had some bad scratches. It sounds cheap but I am a very good customer and get good rates :D Must of spent 10k with them over the years.

Looks stunning. What wheels are they? Suit the car nicely

Wheel Mania Vortex R's with 10" rears, 8.5" fronts in 19"

Check it flat before you decide to lower it. At the moment it seems very useable. Would be a shame to slam it then struggle to take it anywhere :)

Yeah I won't lower it very much otherwise I won't get out my drive without scraping the Nur spec and front bumper everytime like with one of my old Supra's!

Looks very nice indeed:D

The fit looks good all round, were did you get your Trial rear from in the end (seen you have been looking for one for a while) and was the fit good or was there a fair bit of work put in by the bodyshop;)

It's the Trial rear from Wayne's car (supradibbs) I am not sure where he got it from I'm afraid. The fit was perfect front and rear :)

That looks great:cool: you mention Tein superstreets, just to let you know they are not the best coilover for adjusting ride height as it is only adjustable via how much or little tension you put on the springs, a platform adjustable kit is better if you are looking to drop it down.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

That looks great:cool: you mention Tein superstreets, just to let you know they are not the best coilover for adjusting ride height as it is only adjustable via how much or little tesion you put on the springs, a platform adjustable kit is better if you are looking to drop it down.

What would you recommend for the same money :)