The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The finished product!

a98pmalcolm

Hay guys got my car all on order with JM imports having a respray in bayside blue and the inners of the rims aswell just to keep ot a bit origanal.

Made a photoshop image of wht it should look like when i get it! But will be a topsecret bumper and TRD Wing.

Just wondering what every one thinks of my ideas.

If you not to keen, keep it pleasant as i was up till 4 in the morning doin this image and mainly its what my hard earned money is goin to in 2 weeks :)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4575/mysuprac.jpg

PS what size is the heater vent on the dash if i want to replace it with a boost gauge? PistonBroke kindly pointed me in the right direction of some really nice custom dials

Thanks as always.

Paul

Bayside blue will look gorgeous dude :)

Seen many R34 GTRs in the flesh and the colour never ceases to impress!

Not totally sure on the wheels, it'll be 50/50 til I see the real deal, but can only but try! Easy to get them re-powerdercoated if you don't like them :D

yer the daytona blue will look awsome dude!

The Bayside blue is the R34 GTR colour its my fav colour! In the photoshop pic i did it was the closest i could get it the bayside blue is a lil darker!

Yer i liked the style of the coloured rims as it was a little different...Trying to keep somthing a lil different but not over the top (i.e: to chavy) lol

Yer Jurgan is a top fella so so helpful and its nice to get the great service with the amount of money im paying. Just gives me that extra sucurance! :)

The Spec is a 3 L Twin Turbo manual with 60k on the clock, non face lift, so i get the digi millage. Big IC front mounted, uprated exhaust, custom interior HKS BOV, HKS filter, Jurgan tells me a turbo timer is already in there, uprated suspension.

Thats the spec at the top of my head.....

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

This really is a helpful and friendly forum! Theres a VW forum (i wont mention a name) well...just... well... not the most friendlyest of guys, but can be helpful.

Everyones cars that i have seen looks really tidy and clean :) the way forward lol

Thanks as always

Paul

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)