The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Short Wiper on drivers side

AlanM

Following on from my thread on my noisey new wipers which were fitted after the re-spray, I suspect that they have put them on the wrong sides. The longer one is on the drivers side and I suspect that it should be the short one. Can anyone confirm?

Short one goes on the passenger side Alan. Driver side and rear wiper are the same size.

22" driver / rear and 20" passenger. If you have the 22 on the passenger side it'll be almost touching the edge of the screen and won't be sat on the screen over the last inch or so. Unless it's sat much further up the height of the screen. Both look naff. :)

You may have guessed. Been there, done that. :D

Problem solved. The wiper arms are different - same length but the hinge is not in the same position on both, swapped them over and all is well, nearly. Have to adjust them a wee bit further down the screen but had enough for one night

It is the little things that catch you out, ain't it