The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3 become 4!!

ellis

Finally got the car back yesterday with the correct amount of wheels on - seems to work better this way!

Wasn't sure about these at all to begin with and panicked when I'd committed to buy them but now they're on I'm warming to them nicely. Don't need comments about ride height, riding like an ox cart on 19s etc etc - this is not a go car its a show car and its a daily driver and its mine and so on and so on so there (sorry Mr Wilson, I did right by the last one fitting your lovely suspension on 17s!!).

Anyway, blatantly showing this off just for the hell of it.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5330/jaders.jpg

Thats looking sweet!!;)

Quick question though how comes you have side repeaters on your wings as well as your bumper as my facelift has them only on the front bumper?

Pass - its how I bought it! Probably a more knowledgeable Supra guru can answer this with an MoT-type reply or somesuch!

I actually do like them wheels a lot now

Sometimes wheels are like clothes, you need to see them on to see if they look good or not.

Seeing the wheel only in isolation I wasn't sure myself but now they're on the car I think they look different again. In all honesty, you'd be hard pressed to make any wheels look bad on a Supra (awaits pics now of hideous wheels with silly offsets!)

They look very nice, I have 19" rims on mine and I don't have a problem with handling. When I had it on knockhill one of the instructors took it round the track and said they could not believe how it stuck to the road so well.

I think you have got to be major track oriented to be affected by the difference.

Loving the new wheels, just seen what happened to the old one's (ouch!!) Hows my old car going? Might be back in a supra driving seat very soon :D

I know - sorry mate - all my fault!!

She's going extremely well apart from my small moments of lunacy! Just saw your post about the Auotrader car - you want similar to before then?!!