The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Car - Finally

Kammy

Ok Guys/Gals

I've been here for a while now hence not putting this post in the newbies section. (if thats where it belongs then somebody can pls move it).

Anyway as I've mentioned before I bought the car from an auction and have been getting some work done to it so here are the results, it's not quite finished, but please let me know what you think.

This is what it used to be like:

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1297

This is the damage that was on the car, very minor:

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1298

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1299

and this is what it is looking like at the mo:

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1303

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1304

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1305

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1300

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1301

I hope you like. Also I know they're not the best of pics as they are are from my phone, however I hope somebody can tell me if I have the "UK" spec brakes from this pic:

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=1302

Hope it all works.

Kam

Hi mate. congrats on getting it all done :thumbs:

Not a real fan of the bumper or skirts but each to their own and all that :D

The brakes in the pic are the smaller ones (often incorrectly referred to as jspec brakes). They are not the ones that came on the Uk spec. The 'supra' sticker on them has been added by a previous owner.

What colour is that? Looks a little like the Nissan Midnight purple in one of the pics, a really nice choice IMO :)

so far I'm very happy with the car, the front end needs finishing as I have the mesh to go into the bomex bumper, the spotlights and hopefully some clear front indicators if I can find any.

I've also had the Veilside skirts and OEM rear corner spats added and full respray in Honda Pirates Black which I think looks awesome - provided the sun is out.

The car has some nice extras which is a bonus, I have the black roof, folding mirrors and leather seats as well as an unknown air filter and very nice sounding exhaust.

I do need some bits sorting on it though. The air con needs re gassing, the stereo and aerial need to be sorted properly and the lights on the heater knobs have stopped working although they did used to work so i'll be asking for plenty of help yet.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far and look forward to getting to some meets.

Cheers

Kam