The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharged anyone?

Kearney

Anyone here supercharge their car before? Their supra? I supercharged my old skyline but I'd love to put a blower on my n/a supra just to give a bit more power. I doesn't look THAT hard but there does seem to be a bit of work. I'm assuming an aftermarket form of ecu would be needed? Just asking that as I didn't need one for my old N/a Sohc skyline.

would just buy a tt instead of going to all that effort to fit a supercharger

I got told the same thing when I was S/C'ing my old R33 GTS. "Why not just buy a gtst??" Because I wanted to be different and my car completely turned heads and at santa pod it got huge attention from other people compaired to my mates gtst which was just considered to be "just another gtst with the usual mods" While mine was completely different and the noise was fantastic. Same thing with the supra.

Any ideas whats involved

Probably very similar to charging your RB25.

Rb20e actually lol

There was someone on here the other week who has just got started s/c-ing theirs. I believe the biggest issue is where to put the S/C as there is apparently little or no space.

Ah cool, any link to the thread? I still have the blower off the skyline so I might use that but its a little bit too small been an M45, I'd really need an M60