The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just when i was thinking about selling my supra...

mathew

i spotted another out and about last night and was heading in the same direction and it hit me again why i originally liked supras. the road prescence of the car was immense and it looked absolutely stunning. thats the first time ive seen a moving supra close up over a period of time and i was almost looking on in envy and had to keep reminding myself that i was actually in one myself. i went for a spirited drive after that and when i got back in i was on quite a high and couldnt believe i was actually considering selling it. weird how episodes like that can change your whole view of the car.

awsome to hear i sold my supra to a garage 8 months ago, he couldnt sell it and i bought it back from him, i only drove it twice and have it in the bodyshop now, im NEVER selling again, its like losing a child to adoption for them to come and find you, my car is mine again, and will always be, i have uber regret from selling it in the first place

Sat inside a Supra all the time you, unfortunately, can easily forget how good it looks from the outside.

The same thing when you get used to having the power under your right foot - it's worth (if you can bear it) handing over the keys to a trusted friend once in a while and having a go in the passenger seat - that'll help remind you!