The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Aerotop N/A updated

Steve A

So glad i got a Supra :D

been busy past week or so sorted my headlights and fog lights out and been spending lot of time detailing the exterior, so today took it for a little drive, took my camera as i was hoping to get some good shots for calender entrys dunno if there good enough yet. :D

also couple of my fogs and headlights at night :D

Not really liking that, far too much going on with all the stick on kit. Halfords shop window crash situation IMO...

The bomex front isn't great as it is, but your one doesn't seem to be fitted correctly. Take a look at the pics again, it's pointed out a heck of a lot at the lower sides near the wheels and doesn't seem to be very well fitted:

attachment.php?attachmentid=91216&stc=1&d=1240183790

SupraSodburyShoot6.jpg

if he is happy with it thats all that counts!!

Not really, this is a supra enthusiasts website so feedback, be it positive, negative or neutral should be expected. The feedback I gave was intended to be constructive as it does look at little odd with the front bumper fit. It's not a personal dig, I don't think I've ever met spooky. It's only a few well intended comments on the car as it looked in the pictures

Not really, this is a supra enthusiasts website so feedback, be it positive, negative or neutral should be expected. The feedback I gave was intended to be constructive as it does look at little odd with the front bumper fit. It's not a personal dig, I don't think I've ever met spooky. It's only a few well intended comments on the car as it looked in the pictures

i agree with you there it helps people correct things, iv seen few kits myself especially the do luck kits, they lift off from the front making the side view look odd

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Not really liking that, far too much going on with all the stick on kit. Halfords shop window crash situation IMO...

The bomex front isn't great as it is, but your one doesn't seem to be fitted correctly. Take a look at the pics again, it's pointed out a heck of a lot at the lower sides near the wheels and doesn't seem to be very well fitted:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=91216&stc=1&d=1240183790

Im not saying it looks bad or good. its a very good base to work from.

Thank you for the clear len's was a nice trip out in the supra, wanna swap?!

Beautiful spooky. Maybe I am biased but think it looks great.

A non standard kitted supra will always get mixed views so never take it personally. Think it looks superb and amazed you manage to keep it so clean like that. Is it garaged then?

Whats your next updates if any?

glad most like it :D

car is lowered on eibach springs not sure i wanna go any lower i like getting over bumps :D.

peter mate i was tempted to swap haha love the colour and blending of the kit on yours but my dream was an aero :D

Homer i understand the bodykit one it is a little out and is on the list to be looked at hopefully this weekend, but not sure on the halfords comment :) or maybe your halfords sells different things to mine :D:D. Not to worry though from memory u werent keen on my focus either think we just have different views on cars :D.

Charles glad u like it mate. not put the shocks on yet gotta work out how to jack it up yet haha. Going to work inside next led colour change inside some spraying as well, after seeing P 17EEDs interior some new front seats may be in order as well :D. as for keeping it clean is about 50% where i want it to be will keep you updated mate :D

Homer i understand the bodykit one it is a little out and is on the list to be looked at hopefully this weekend

The lower edge of the front bumper is sticking out too far, it's not how a normally looks. They need to be pulled it. Plus, it's now clear why it looks odd at that angle, there no wheel arch liner!

but not sure on the halfords comment :) or maybe your halfords sells different things to mine :D:D.

What I meant by that is that there's a little too much "going on" on the bodywork, just looks like it's trying to hard to be a barry boy car IYSWIM. Less is more :p :D

Not to worry though from memory u werent keen on my focus either think we just have different views on cars :D.

Now thats a funny thing, it was only a few hours ago that the gossip machine was round and mentioned you were Steve :D We met at that dodgy garage in blasingsmoke. Small world!

I never disliked the Focus as such (wonder who told you that :D ), actually spent 5 minutes today explaining why one might need uprated calipers. Think it fell on deaf ears (Kayla? KAYLA?!!)

You coming along to the Reading meet tomorrow?