The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My GZ TT Aerotop

SupraGirlie

I have finally bought myself my dream Supra, a GZ TT Aerotop :D

In the couple of weeks I have owned it, I have carried out the following modifications (or AFR have anyway):

Swapped the wheels from the RZ to the GZ

Smoked side repeaters

Replaced the Apexi N1 exhaust with a Nur Spec R

1st decat

2nd decat

NGK spark plugs

Service at AFR

Walbro fuel pump

Thor TSD

Greddy FCD

I have also bought a Top Secret type III front, trial rear, clear front indicators, facelift headlights, various engine dress parts, Greddy FMIC and a Greddy turbo timer, I don't hang about :D Still gauges and a Greddy boost controller to come shortly to complete BPU.

So the reason for these pics is that it's off to the bodyshop tomorrow morning to have the front and rear bumpers fitted, and I wanted to post before/after pics. Also the bonnet needs respraying as it is matt black :blink: There also appears to be dust inside the entire paint work, and this is after a wash, clay bar, wash, polish and wax :search: I am hoping a detail/mop will fix this!!

I like the pics of the greddy vs stock spoiler :D It is the spoiler I have always wanted, I know alot of people don't like it, but to me it is the best spoiler you can buy for the Supra :)

Oh and I know my front tyre is flat,ran over a nail yesterday :(

Edited by SupraGirlie (see edit history)

Guest Garfy

I hate you!!!!!!! :)

Looks really nice, and you have converted me regarding that Greddy spoiler, I love the way it flows with the back of the car when looking at it from the side.

Guest jay-r33

bloody hell nell, how you doing?? its J by the way. some very nice supra you got there. i got a black one at the mo too, but its not staying, :( hope your doing well