Portland run/meet 19/4/2009 Pics

DodgyRog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a fun note. It was good fun getting Lucasl into the car park. :D

I thought Fearless would have had the problems :D

It was a little shaming for us when you said you didn't even have an interior yesterday.

Well done Lucasl and Richsupra. :)

Hey there everyone,

Was a great day out awesome weather, and brilliant to meet to you all.

Apologies if I didn't get around to speak to you all, but there will be plenty of time to get to know everyone over the next few coming months.......I'm sure!

Heres some of the pics I took on the day all stationary I'm afraid, hope nowbody minds there cars being shown on here......> :innocent:

Got plenty of individual car pics too, can post them at your requests if your again happy to have them up!

Enjoy...........> :D

P4190002.jpg

P4190016.jpg

P4190033.jpg

P4190039.jpg

P4190044.jpg

Im happy for you to post any pics of my car:D

................................................................................................................................................................................

Great stuff Dan ......... hope I have picked the right one! :search:

P4190027.jpg

................................................................................................................................................................................

Great stuff Dan ......... hope I have picked the right one! :search:

Do mine do mine!!! Silver with D1 front and VS skirts

Was yours the white one? Whites the new silver dont you know ;) Me and Buster though we were in a police chase when we looked behind and saw you lot

Ha............> And there was me thinking 'White' was a rare colour in the Supra World! :blink:

How wrong was I? ;)