The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of ShineAuto Carbon Diffuser No 2

jevansio

Well I took the day off today to get my diffuser fitted & my old HKS Titanium back box put on.

The fitment of this was great again. I know Jamie took a bit flak on his so I'm not expecting a warm receiption here :D

Hope you enjoy the pics, I will get some more HDR ones doen when I come back from training as thye seem to show it off better (it being dark under the car and all)

I've photoshopped a couple of the images as I want to see what it will look like when I get some black bolts

attachment.php?attachmentid=90941&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90942&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90943&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90944&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90945&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90946&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90947&stc=1&d=1239985698

attachment.php?attachmentid=90948&stc=1&d=1239985698

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

Img_3269.jpg

Img_3281.jpg

Img_3284.jpg

IMG_3274_2_3.jpg

Img_3296.jpg

Img_3299.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great Jay :D

Cheers Ro :thumbs:

Actually Jay, I'm starting to come around to it. I think the spats help to pull it off better along with the carbonfibre TRD spoiler. I much prefer the silver wheels BTW. Black bolts are a must.

Cheers Kev :D, yeah I think it goes well with the other carbon touches. Going to get some black dome headed allen key type bolts that will be really unobtrusive :)

looks better on ures, now just match those real wheels

Thanks bud, front wheels will be on this week (hopefully) :)

You know I love it mate :)

Looks good with the spats too. Makes me wonder if I should fit mine and not bother with the vortex generators, mmmmmmm.

:thumbs: Adam, nah go with the generators, for exclusivity :D

I like that, well want one for mine

Go for it :D

very nice

:thumbs: Col

Swap all the wheels man!! :)

But yea, am liking it from that angle. Take one from the rear mate, like Jamie's for a comparison. :)

Cheers Johnny, my new front tyres are due in early next week so I'll have them on next week. I've got some more photo's to do & I'll get one direct from the back in a bit :)

is this going to become the new trial rear ? :p

Does look good though. Would be interested to see it on another colour car though.

I hope not, a part of me was pleased when Jamie's was getting some of the negative comments purely because it meant that it wasn't going to be the next Trial Rear as you say

I like it ... it gives your car a racing touch :)

I like the carbon diffuser think it looks good especially on a black supra :thumbs:

Cheers guys. Yip, it looks proper mean in the flesh :D

Love it, was you able to fit the side parts with your spats in the way?

Cheers bud :D, the spats went on better than I thought. Although the diffuser sides meant the spats initially didn't fit quite right, we noticed the spats had a little lug on the inside which when trimmed they sit alomst perfectly. I have a little trimming to do on the inside & I am going to refit them & I think they'll be perfect :)

Jamie, you know the tab (only on one side) at the front of the diffuser, did you find that the ARB bracket (the Z shaped one) didn't line up with that and that you just drilled a hole in the underside of the diffuser?

Jamie, you know the tab (only on one side) at the front of the diffuser, did you find that the ARB bracket (the Z shaped one) didn't line up with that and that you just drilled a hole in the underside of the diffuser?

Nah, all fitted good on mine.

Nah, all fitted good on mine.

Good :)

Does yours collect stones? My 888's are chucking up bag fulls of them :D

If I do get it we'll have to get them to stop shipping to this country:D Especially as i think people will come around to them;)

I think that's a good idea :D

looks even better with the oem spats.

Should get some jamie :D

Spats just cover up the wheels, i think the wheels look better from behind with no spats on.

Does yours collect stones? My 888's are chucking up bag fulls of them :D

Yup, lots:D