The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new interior and retrim!

original_amo

Hi guys,

Over the last year i have been building up my supra. It has slowly been taking shape. I have now come to the final stretch which is putting the interior back in!

I have had the complete inside retrimed in white leather, with quilting and red twin stitching.

The pics dont do much justice as i have used my camera phone.

Let me know what you guys think!

CopyofImage036.jpg

CopyofImage037.jpg

Image034-1.jpg

Image035-1.jpg

Image038-1.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image033-1.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always loved your supra mate. Considered you a bit of a visionary with some of the body mods you have done.

Looks like a pro job on the interior, the seats look good but not sure about the amount of quilt on the roof, door cards and rears.

Who did if for you mate?

Good luck keeping that one clean!:D

Doh! Beaten to it! ;)

Looks different I'll grant you that. Not my sort of thing, but I can appreciate it and details like the speaker in the A-pillar all the same.

You need to draw the top of the gearstick gaiter to a tighter fit around the gearstick.

I like the retrim, although not for me, I can appreciate the work that has gone into it but the red dash looks.. well.... errr... hideous. It would look so good if it was a metalic grey like the inside of the facelift lights. The retrim looks really classy and in contrast the red dash looks chavtastic.

I like the retrim, although not for me, I can appreciate the work that has gone into it but the red dash looks.. well.... errr... hideous. It would look so good if it was a metalic grey like the inside of the facelift lights. The retrim looks really classy and in contrast the red dash looks chavtastic.

I guess its each to their own. I design my cars to be unique and stand out from the norm but still keep certain touches.

Fair play, not my taste and it reminds me of a padded cell :) However if you are happy with it. Definitely loose the red dash panels though.

Lol, padded cell :D

Well when he's run his course with it he can sell it to Winick Asylum as a noverty lock up!! :D

Seriously though, i agree with Gav, defo loose the red dash, doesn't go at all.. And the cheapo steering wheel :hide: