The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need Help Please for J-Spec AEM EMS base maps

Guest Mike-MKIV-TT

Guest Mike-MKIV-TT

hi all, my name is Mike, and I am writing to you from Montreal (Quebec, Canada). I just got a J-Spec MKIV TT 6spd Supra 93. Its a complete new world for me. I am the Founder/Admin of the Subaru Club over here for the pass 10 years.. but as Supra, its all new..

I did buy a AEM EMS for my Supra , and I am now ready to install it.. The car start with the AEM and base map, but will not run good at all.. (hi idle, smoke in the back, ...)

So, I did reinstall the stock one for the moment..

Next tuesday, we are installing SARD 650cc injectors, AEM 3.5 bar map, AEM AIT sensors, AEM Boost controler.

As for the rest, the car is stock.. except for a 3" DP with hi flow CAT, and a Trust SP cat back exhaust.

As for the intake, I still have the OEM filter box.. but I have a HKS kit in the garage, but I am not sure to install it.. I heard bad things about HKS filter..

Now, I will like to have a better base maps, so, after installing my parts, I can drive the car to the tuner.. Or, if I tow it, then we have a better mapping to start from.. because, we are not use to J-Spec cars over here..

so, anyone can help me out please ?

thanks a lot.

some pics of my new ride..

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2728/130/12/1077765053/n1077765053_371921_4536956.jpg

I am soo in the Subaru world, that I did fit a Subaru Impreza STi Brakes on my Supra.. ;)

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2728/130/12/1077765053/n1077765053_371925_7403446.jpg

Guest Mike-MKIV-TT

Thanks for the reply.. I did see in my search the name of Ryan coming back.. So I did contact him. and I will have a map make by him.

Mike