The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pulstar plugs

gaijin

I have IK22 plugs.Read the promo of these plugs.My question is:would they work?They are supposed to give a bigger,better spark aiding combustion;storing power inside the plug itself,then releasing it when needed.Its feasible because its been done,but is it any use?

Utter garbage and usual sales drivel. They will make zero difference to performance. it is *not* feasible no matter what is claimed by the ill informed/adverts.

If you are using higher boost than stock just follow the tech article on spark plugs here, they will provide optimum performance for your desired boost level.

My BPU TT worked fine for years and near 40k miles with £14 (for a set of 6) copper plugs, just replaced them every 6k miles. Iridiums or any other plug make no difference to performance, it's only when boost is raised beyond the plug spec that issues occur.

I have IK22 plugs.Read the promo of these plugs.My question is:would they work?They are supposed to give a bigger,better spark aiding combustion;storing power inside the plug itself,then releasing it when needed.Its feasible because its been done,but is it any use?

Snake oil;)

"storing power inside the plug itself,then releasing it when needed":rlol: