The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Warm welcome from a bradford supra enthusiast!

Guest Narmak

Guest Narmak

Hi all

I'm kamran & been browsing the forum for a while & come across loads of great information

I'm 19 but looking to get a supra as a little project car & put some work into styling it & possibly going BPU route depending on how that's gonna affect my insurance i may only style it till the insurance cools & then BPU a bit after

I won't be getting the car insured till i am 21-22 but can you guys point me in the direction of who possibly might insure me sooner & what sort of quotes for bradford i might expect

I want a TT but may start with a N/A for driving experience for a year if the insurance comes cheaper younger then upgrade to a TT & kit that up

I'm certainly gonna try & make mine a supra that stands out & some of you supra purists may hate me for what i wanna do to style the car but hey, it's gonna be unique :innocent:

Is there any mods near west yorks where i could come to have a look at the supra's of members & pay up for club membership

Long winded hello but hey, gotta fit some quality in my first 25 freebie posts right :eyebrows:

I'm in Bradford, just be careful if you buy there... there are a lot of firms in the Bradford area what sell rubbish.... buy off the forum.

I don't necessarily agree with the suggestions to go straight for a TT. I drive an N/A and do want a TT but N/A's are still pretty fast and easy enough to crash (I know 1st hand) if you are not used to them.