The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver A14 (now the Bury st edmonds meet thread)

Why T

A meet for all Supra owners in East Anglia and nearby County's.

The date will be Sunday the 10th may at 1430hrs subject to change.

Venue will be the Bury Town Football Club and the post code for your sat navs is, IP33 1XT. This is just off from the A14 and round the corner from the Town Center.

Names of who will be attending is on post 3.

Any queries then please direct them to Myself.

Edited by Why T (see edit history)

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea in bury, seams to be the only place i see supes.

Surely you've seen a few in cambridge? I know of 6 to 7 including our 2! Havent you seen the black wide arch one around? You shouldnt be able to miss it the driver seems incapable of changing gear until just before the rev limiter! :rolleyes:

I know the other red one, stock uk auto tt, i havent seen the wide arch, seen a full veilside blue one and a black with chrom wheels. but i havent seen any around here in ages. I think a Bury cambs meet is a good idea. Cambs lot meet in cambs, drive to bury meet the bury lot, drive around bury then all drive back to cambs for a bit then bury go home. :) how about that?

that sounds like a plan, but my poor poor bumper is still hangin ha ha

massey, the silver one around maccies is a big single apparently, a guy called alex, from what i remmember he had riped alot of the gutts out his supe to get the weight down i believe he said he was runnin 650 hp????

massey, the silver one around maccies is a big single apparently, a guy called alex, from what i remmember he had riped alot of the gutts out his supe to get the weight down i believe he said he was runnin 650 hp????

i herd about that one but never seen it.

Yeah, ive seen his car, he is tengoku-racing forums.

There is a few supra owners on there

And a bury meet will do me nicely:d