The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Exhaust Exit ?

Grix

As per above, Which exhaust exit is this on my supe?

I've been through receipts and still had no luck, Sted didn't know either when he sold it over to me.

Just wondered if anyone recognised it, I've had a browse through some sites, but didn't see anything that matched.

So just went out in the lovely english weather, and took a couple of snaps.

Cheers

Charlie. :cool:

I would imagine that is a custom made jobby. Has no distinguishing markings or brandings and the finishing doesnt look brilliant on the welds. Why do u wanna know who made it?

gaz :)

Its just curiousity really, It's like anything on your car, You want to know the inside an out of what's been put on it, and the quality of that product etc.

The tail pipe looks the same as the Super Dragger, I think (from memory) the Super Dragger had a round back box though rather than oval, could be wrong though.

I thought the early one was oval and the newer one round but could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time!

Does seem to match up very well, thanks alot pal, will do a tad more searching to confirm.

Does your's have any branding on it at all ?