The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Black J-spec owners

Tom

Firstly I know this shouldnt be in this section but I have a question for the owner if there on here!

Anyway 2pm(ish) today(sunday) dartford tolls heading in to kent a black j-spec must have been a TT absolutely teared away from the tolls(in the wet) probably had RLTC!, and was just as mean as anything and sounded real sweet and loud!

WaS iT YoU! :devil:

The question was, what exhaust is on the car?, also it looked like it probably had some cool wheels although when I looked across you were at some pace so it was difficult to tell!

Tom.

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Firstly I know this shouldnt be in this section but I have a question for the owner if there on here!

Anyway 2pm(ish) today(sunday) dartford tolls heading in to kent a black j-spec must have been a TT absolutely teared away from the tolls(in the wet) probably had RLTC!, and was just as mean as anything and sounded real sweet and loud!

WaS iT YoU! :devil:

The question was, what exhaust is on the car?, also it looked like it probably had some cool wheels although when I looked across you were at some pace so it was difficult to tell!

Tom.

ooooh I thought that was me then, I'd just been for a sound fest through the tunnel and back over the bridge about an hour or so before that.

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Bad boy tommo.... spotted section ;)

I'll guess it was a ..... HIPER :)

Hehe yeah Im bad!, it may have been a hiper although it sounded louder than that!

So Faye how was the blast through the tunnel? its great when its clear. I think it would be cool/loud going through the tunnel at over 100 leptons with the nur.

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Hehe yeah Im bad!, it may have been a hiper although it sounded louder than that!

So Faye how was the blast through the tunnel? its great when its clear. I think it would be cool/loud going through the tunnel at over 100 leptons with the nur.

Absolutely fantastic, you really need to here an NA with a Nur through a tunnel, the looks on peoples faces when I went past was priceless:D

Originally posted by Faye

Absolutely fantastic, you really need to here an NA with a Nur through a tunnel, the looks on peoples faces when I went past was priceless:D

Cool!,

I should be able to hear lots of supes through the tunnel this sunday on the way to the TSC, might be able to film it too!