The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible meet in East Anglia..?

oxygene

A buddy of mine is planning on joining the BBS and he lives in Peterborough.

We have just been talking about meets and I was trying to get him to come along to the Berkhamstead meet on 3rd April. Unfortunately he can't make that.

I wondered about planning a meet in East Anglia somewhere. I will be coming along too.

Im not sure if any of the other members have had meets in this area before, if you have, when is the next one and I will pass it on to my mate.

If one hasnt been put on in EA, could some of you come back with good venues (I havent lived in that are for about 20 years, so not sure what places are good round there.)

Your comments/thoughts are appreciated..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i'm sure i can where ever.

There is the meet the first Thursday of each month at Hollywell a couple of miles from St Neots at a pub Called the Ferry Inn.

Nice pub, good food (well i had a burger which was ok).

Ferryboat Inn

Holywell

St. Ives Cambridgeshire

PE27 4TG

Thees another pub called the Windmill somewhere in the sticks in Suffolk i'll get details too.

ALSO,

the 200SX meet is on the First Tuesday of each month and they dont mind if Supes turn up as well. Normally a good turn out. Last month there as about 20 people.

Thats at Cherry Hinton (next door to cambridge, Bury side) at the Robin Hood pub.

Regards

Stephen V

Nice one.. wonder if I have ever seen you. I have regularly seen a cherry red with a bird driving, a white veilside which has a huge blitz sticker on the bonnet and recently a black one which I raced last Sat. Mines a white manual NA, super chipped, HKS induction, HKS Power Flow.

supra 030a.jpg

SATURDAY 19th June.

Santa Pod.

UK Fastest Jap Car meet

http://www.japshow.com

So far me

Bob in a GTO

Ray In a MR2

John in a GTR with NOS

Jack in a Zed

Anyone fancy coming along for a cruise or 1/4 mile trial.

Doesnt matter what you drive, I will 1/4 mile my NA just for my curiosity. Hope to get 15 secs.

All down to the revs and clutch at lift off - so bring your 120Y along

Meet at Copdock A12/A14 at: 7am ish

A10/A14 Tesco at say 8am ish

A1/A14 I dont know where yet