The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior extras

a98pmalcolm

ah ok thanks guy yer i'll post up the whole add

just click on that

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966983-4294967144/advert.action?R=200903326870694&distance=65&postcode=mk43+7rr&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=1996&vehicleRegLetter=N

Yer your rite about the more important things iv been looking up and been getting great advice from alot of your guys! you have been so so helpful! just wondering about the lil extras!

thanks

paul

Its cheap for a reason, great spec BUT its an NA that has a single conversion, approach with caution as it will be a 5 speed and it will be running very very close to the cars limit, if not beyond, a few other issues to answer to

5speed manual and 512BHP !!!! one member on here broke 2 x 5 speed boxes with about 400BHP. 512 would easily break one if thats anything to go by.

Dont buy if its 5speed. £12995 is expensive to start with but it needs a 6speed box for anywhere near that money

yer i looked at that 1 its a lil over what i can afford, you see i made an offer of £11500 to the company that are selling it and the said they have accecpted, and with a 3 month warentee.

But it has made me give it 2nd thoughts! with ot only being a NA before all the work. Thanks guys, any more advice would be great!

thanks

paul

yer i looked at that 1 its a lil over what i can afford, you see i made an offer of £11500 to the company that are selling it and the said they have accecpted, and with a 3 month warentee.

But it has made me give it 2nd thoughts! with ot only being a NA before all the work. Thanks guys, any more advice would be great!

thanks

paul

Yes dont buy it, and I am not joking ;)

Guest Furqan

this car is very poor. it is 6 speed but from NA to turbo convertion. you can see it is 6 speed gear box from the gear lever has the pull part to put in reverse. i have seen the car it is not good to buy

rite iv been on the phone to the company that have it and they have genuine recipts on whats been done to the car, it is a 6 speed but has had all internal work on the engine, basicly the car isnt theres theyare selling it for a customer thats bought an X5 off them.

just keeping you all updated with what im finding out

thanks

It IS a nice car bud. But its an N/A conversion. They aren't worth anywhere near that kind of money.

If everything checks out on the car and you really want it then its worth what its worth to you. Just remember when it comes to selling on that you won't get anywhere near that money for it.

N/A-t's often go for about 6k. The fact that this is a facelift and has a 6spd box increases the price a bit.

I would say 9-10k. 10k being an absolute minter in a showroom and 9k being a private sale. In the current market i wouldn't be surprised to see it struggle to sell.

Spending 10k on a car doesn't make it work 10k more. Its just not the way it works unfortunately. There are amazing single turbo's on this forum that started off as TT's (makes a big difference). They tend to sell for between 13k and 20k depending on age, mods etc etc.

As i say, its up to you. Be prepared to take the hit when it comes time to selling. If you were to buy one of the cars on the forum you would lose minimum money, especially with this climate.