The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My N/A rolling road results....

Vicky

Well before my turbo conversion started i wanted to find out what my N/A was running BHP wise and it made a whopping 173 BHP 'at the wheels' :D

That was done this morning and since then the engine is out and the turbo one has started to be put in.

I'll definatly be going back to find out what BHP i'll be getting after the conversion, once its done i'll put a print up of both reports :)

Well before my turbo conversion started i wanted to find out what my N/A was running BHP wise and it made a whopping 173 BHP 'at the wheels' :D

That was done this morning and since then the engine is out and the turbo one has started to be put in.

I'll definatly be going back to find out what BHP i'll be getting after the conversion, once its done i'll put a print up of both reports :)

Im not sure of thats good or bad. Std is 225BHP but isnt that at the flywheel ? Whats your at the fly ?

Print out of NA now :D That's better than 24% loss through the drive train if my calcs are correct..... or a slightly more powerful engine than stock ;)

Do you know if they did a transmission loss curve too so you can get the engine HP??

If its at the wheels then surely thats good! I want to get mine RR'd before the twin turbo engine goes in to! will sort it out nearer the time! How many miles has yours done if you dont mind me asking? Mine has done 94k now so not expecting it to be to good! lol