The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra kit (wide)

LiamB1434

I got the kit fitted. Everything fittet PERFECT. Did not even have to cut a mm. Did not have to drill any holes, since all stock holes can be used. I love the kit, but I think a trial rear would match better to the other parts.

If I had the choise, I'd get it again!

so you think £500 is a good price for it then?

what colour was yours?

I got the kit fitted. Everything fittet PERFECT. Did not even have to cut a mm. Did not have to drill any holes, since all stock holes can be used. I love the kit, but I think a trial rear would match better to the other parts.

If I had the choise, I'd get it again!

Sorry but i really cant agree with that statement, did you fit this kit yourself?

I really don't know how you where able to fit it without drilling any holes:shock:

I agree with tricky ricky, mine was an original jdl kit and i still needed to do a fair bit of work to it to make this kit fit. ;)

am no fussed, its no me whos fitting it, lol

getting the kit fitted and a colour change for arround £700 i just need to pick what colour and supply the paint :)

Sounds well cheap to me. Just make sure you see the company's work first before you let them loose on your pride and joy.

Ive fitted a few kits in my time so have some experience and would have charged alot more than that with fitting and spraying, i would have thought along the lines between £2 - 3K and thats just fitting and spraying just the kit

Sorry, think you got me wrong. I did drill holes in the kit-parts, but no new holes needed to be drillen in the car. I used the stock holes in the fender, where the black platic things are to fit the skirts and bumpers and the stock mount points for the front.

And yes, I fitted the kit all by myself. I had no problems at all. I was suprised everything fitted so good. For this price I expectet to cut the parts apart and put them back together to make them fit.

Sorry, think you got me wrong. I did drill holes in the kit-parts, but no new holes needed to be drillen in the car. I used the stock holes in the fender, where the black platic things are to fit the skirts and bumpers and the stock mount points for the front.

And yes, I fitted the kit all by myself. I had no problems at all. I was suprised everything fitted so good. For this price I expectet to cut the parts apart and put them back together to make them fit.

All i can say is you must have got an exceptional fitting kit, i was quite impressed with the kit, but still had to make quite a few alterations to get it to fit to my liking, however I'm a fussy git:)

However i am surprised that you got the rear over bumper to fit without having to drill and screw, in order to get a close fit? so the glue can set without leaving a big gap?

I also needed to build up the skirts where they fit behind the door.

Be interested to see some pics of your Supra:)