The mkiv Supra Owners Club

April S.E.M *See first post for up to date details*

Supragal

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oxygene

Geog. is awful, where is Berkhampstead...?

Also is there an actual venue address, so I can try and find it with sat nav...?

Berkhampstead isn't exactly close for the Kent people. My vote goes for M23 area-ish

Originally posted by Branners

Berkhamsptead is up near Hemel Hempstead and Watford.

M23 isnt really local for Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire people :)

JB

Theres been a few meets over that way recently thats the only reason I'm in favour of the M23

I think that for one of the future months, when its lighter and warmer in the evenings, we should go to the Reading midweek meet organised by DET.

It seems a shame to not occasionally show off the sup's to the jap car masses plus there always seems to be a few non BBS sup's around and not too many 'trevors'

Originally posted by Scooter

I think that for one of the future months, when its lighter and warmer in the evenings, we should go to the Reading midweek meet organised by DET.

It seems a shame to not occasionally show off the sup's to the jap car masses plus there always seems to be a few non BBS sup's around and not too many 'trevors'

Yup - count me in :D

Brain, originally we held them in the dead of winter... it was a kinda 'keep everyone from getting to depressed' during the winter so I'm guessing that peeps wouldn't mind picking this up again- plus, lets be honest, what we did was turn up at a pub, eat then go for a convoy somewhere :)

BUT thanks for the input, this is what I need so opinions gratefully received.

So we can either do 3rd during the day (which clashes with another meet) or Monday 5th and take on the darkness or Sunday 10th (clashes with NUR) or just leave it for April?

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

ermmm isnt the big bolney meet in april too??? thats a lot of meets in one month, if it a monday then i wont be able to make, as chances are i wont get back from work till 7 then have to be up early next day .....be 2 in row i missed then :(

Bolney is around the 23rd I think.

I've missed two in a row, I'll try my level best to get to this one if its not too far (not overly fussed about the date).

Ah see now i have only ever been to these meetings since they have been in the day time at weekends. I have to say the meet at fleet services was very good as there were so many cars there. I am assuming that the SEM meet was really just a bunch of freinds getting together in their local area on a weekday evening and not the vastly expanded people coming from a very long way off affair that fleet was. If the clocks have gone fwds then there will of course be more light so bring on any day ya like and we shall get the meeting going.

Brain- yeah it started out as a smaller gathering but seems to have expanded somewhat.

I'm only considering moving the meet due to the other things that are happening that weekend. You can still go for the Sunday if you want?

Last votes in please for what you'd prefer and I'll just make some kind of random decision in tomorrow and we'll get some names posted up :D

Originally posted by Supragal

Brain- yeah it started out as a smaller gathering but seems to have expanded somewhat.

I'm only considering moving the meet due to the other things that are happening that weekend. You can still go for the Sunday if you want?

Last votes in please for what you'd prefer and I'll just make some kind of random decision in tomorrow and we'll get some names posted up :D

I'm a don't mind, I'm pretty sure I can make the Sunday and the Monday. But if push comes to shove I'm voting Monday as it gives me something too look forward to after work.