The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest from NW

Matt H

Take that as a no then!! :D

It's the 16th of May, only thing is googlemaps says it's a good 2.5 hours drive from my house!

lol :D

hopefully not to much longer now. The engines all back together and tested and seems to be all good.

Just waiting on a few hoses and clips from toyota as I have replaced absolulty everything lol.

When is your car due to be complete?

Back to Japfest, I went last year, it was a good day out and would like to go again, but seeing as its in 4 weeks, I doubt Ill be going!

I'm going :) Will be getting on M6 at Warrington, I'll check out the mids section see if I can meet up with people on the way down. :D

Oh right, that's where i will be coming on too if i go. Might be able to meet up with you if i end up going down :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimmy4lfc

alright guys! think me and the missus are heading down too! M6 is right near my house, so ill be on at J23 (Newton). could i possibly follow you lot down?

I'm defo going now. Not sure about the convoy though. Any firms plans Add?

Ta

Matt

Tbh just been looking how and where to join the main convoy. Think I will just head down and meet everyone at castle combe. It puts another 70 or so miles onto our journey (about £25 extra petrol lol) to go to the Reading meeting point.

I would def be up for meeting a few people on or around the M6 and going down as a convoy from there. Ill be setting off from mine at about 5, as the journey time says about 3 hrs 15 min. Try and get there when everyone else does (8.15 am). I'm maybe 10 mins from Haydock Island junction or Warrington junction, either one is as easy.

For the people who fancy meeting up if you tell me where you will be joining we could sort a time/place. :)

Ok, after having a look at the mids section I've arranged to meet up with them on the way.

I'm setting off from mine at about 5am. It should take about 10 mins to get to the M6 junction 22 (Warrington). From there straight down the M6 to the M5.

Autoroute has said we should meet up with the mids convoy the services on the M5.

If anyone wants to meet up with me on the M6 on the way down let me know where you want to meet and I'll tell you what time I'll be there for.