The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garages in West Lothian

Tuan

Hi,

I recently bought the Red BPU TT Aerotop that was on Jurgens site:

http://jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra31.html

and am very happy with it to say the least ;)

I'd like to see if anyone can recommend a garage in my local area (West Lothian) that is good with these cars?

Just after a decent service for now, but I also plan to get a RLTC fitted and set up - any suggestions or recommendations for either? :search:

Thanks,

Tuan

go to Cars bodyshop in east calder industrial estate and ask for James, he used to be the head mechanic at CRD but he is workin for himself now, been workin on supes for about 10 year or so now so he knows his way around them an he is pretty cheap too

Good to know! :)

Being a bodyshop is he limited as to what jobs he can do because of the facilities?

Also what's the bodyshop like? I've got a sprayed bit on my car I'd like sorted out and there are a few scratches / stone dents here and there that annoy me - any idea what they charge for a same colour respray?

Cheers,

Brian.

my full respray was 3 grand but its a metal flake an full colour change in a one of baby blue with ice blue flakes, just had my entire front end redone an that was 700 quid including fitting a new bumper

phone scott on 01506 885777 for a price

hypertec are really good to,

Thanks very much Brian, I'll go speak to James then :cool:

I've heard of Hypertech too and am through that way quite often so will keep them in mind.

Cheers for the recommendations folks, much appreciated :)

Tuan