The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where can i get a replica top secret 300GT wide kit?

fastisnice

the ebay one i'm sure is the same as mine you will need to do alot of prepwork on that kit and reinforcement.

Thanks for the info, good thing is that the kit will be fitted in Greece and labour here is really cheap when it comes to bodshops thats the reason i decided to go for it:)

abs: can u please give me the offset of the wheels I will need to get to fit over the kit?

Many thanks

Guest blueangel
YOU ARE A TOP MAN;)

I've been looking but couldn't find one..

Many many thanks:)

I wouldnt trust UV they have a history with supra drivers and the owners are complete tools, the fibre glass used to build them is cheap and most of the kit will be damaged or not turn up at all:(

Wheel sizes are

FRONTS 9X19" offset ET +4 3.5" LIP

REARS 11X19" offset ET +15 4.5"LIP

the front wheels do not sit flush against the wings, but slighty in due to the front wings curling back in along the bottom edge. so if you what them to sit flush you might have to modify that area of the wings

I wouldnt trust UV they have a history with supra drivers and the owners are complete tools, the fibre glass used to build them is cheap and most of the kit will be damaged or not turn up at all:(

Really??

abs where did u get yout replica kit from?

Thanks