The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cribs mini meet

Guest devery2008

Guest devery2008

hi there would and 1 be up for starting a mini meet up at cribs causeway once a month on a sunday go for a drive maybe head for weston any ideas welcome i know theres lots off supras round bristol area

Only thing is that cribs on a sunday is a nightmare until about 7pm, then if the traffic is ok after on the motorway.

Halfords car park was fun though but to many chavs and cameras about.

Come to the above mentioned meet, good food and great company (if im there :) )

Becareful of weston as they have massivly increased the unmarked bmw 5 series estates,skodas etc and they now hide alot. Dont help with the chavs crashing every 5 mins because they can't handle the very powerful saxo's, pugs and other such toot.

Guest devery2008

lol edge in it been down the last 2 sundays lots of fuzz about chavs are getting wose lol ill be coming to the mill house have ya got a street name so i can find it dont know the area very well. thanks

Methuen Park, Bath Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0UL

Easy to get to from M5, basically get off M4 at chippenham and head toward Cepen Park South, or come in from A4 from Bath, through Box and past Corsham.

Defo a good meet to come to, great bunch of people and should be getting busier now that the weather is picking up!

See ya there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest devery2008

im from thornbury evevning prefer for time the normal meets are norm in the day and i can never make try to though but work allways gets in the way lol

Guest devery2008

im up for any where that is easy for u guys bristol, cribs any suggestions sat evevning i was thinking

Guest devery2008

cribs would prob be better for any one, its pritty much in the middle of the surrounding areas could go ether way for a drive then what timeis good for every one