The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey people newbie here looking to buy a supra!

Guest GR4NT McC

Guest GR4NT McC

Hi all im grant come from scotland and am really intresed in buying a supra but i just want to know what one is best to go for i know most people will say the TT but is the n/a just as good fun to drive? and are the automatic ones as good or better or worse than the manuel ones?

Thanks

Guest GR4NT McC
hello mate :)

welcome to the mad house :)

their all good :D take your pick depending on your budget :)

look at the faq's section, use the search function etc etc...

thanks mate will do :)

welcome to the club, I think your budget would be the biggest factor on whether to go for the tt or n/a. Iv never driven an auto but there meant to be really good, although a manual is more involved :D and n/a's are still quick and fun cars dont let the tt guys tell you other wise ;)

Guest GR4NT McC

lol thanks for all the mixed views on things im only 18 the now and i know insurance wood murder me. but ill maybe be gettin one in the near futre when im 19 or somthing. im moving away with the raf the now so theres not much point in havng one just now till i get back but im still very intrested