The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock bonnet vents

tooquicktostop

Can I see some pics of stock bonnets with vents cut in those that have them, will go and check out the US forum as well

I want to keep the stock bonnet on the new car but fancy testing Dave with something of a one off

OH thanks dean:tongue: BTW you can only go by what the frame lets you:)

Well I'm going uk scoop with JamieP style cuts(as I did them). So we could elaborate on that if you want?

Sounds like a plan, want to keep the stock look but have some subtle twists, I have the TRD spoiler coming next week and want black mesh on the bumper

Would like to repeat the number plate changes as with the red car also

Who will supply a UK spec scoop I wonder

Might have;)

Then a phone call will be coming your way Tuesday to discuss, I have a set to replace of course, just want to discuss the finish as I dont want to over do the black

Makes sense to do them as well as you will be taking the dash out to fit the new ICE :innocent: (oh and the head unit will fit with out cutting this time :p)

Then a phone call will be coming your way Tuesday to discuss, I have a set to replace of course, just want to discuss the finish as I dont want to over do the black

Makes sense to do them as well as you will be taking the dash out to fit the new ICE :innocent: (oh and the head unit will fit with out cutting this time :p)

Looks like I'll be keeping your car for a while then Dean;)

If you want a custom uber light weight bonnet the have a look at this one for sale on the US forum.Needs some work to it but it would look the dogs fitted me thinx.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536021

Its nice but aftermarket bonnets never fit as nice, Dave spent ages getting the Border one lined up, My new car is very stealth in its looks and I want to keep the stock look with some added touches, thanks for the link though