The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Corbeau Targa seats fitted pics

DodgyRog

I am now smiling after about 6 hours over 2 days fiddling around trying to get them to fit, but in the end I just got heavy handed with the drill:d

Very nice to meet you Deano H and as you can see I did get them in eventually;)

I would recommend these for anyone that is of the larger size, I am 15 1/2 stone at 6'2" and they are a nice fit for me.

So if your a skinny git you might find they don't hold you in place very well:p

:eyebrows:I am now going to save up and send my old seats in for a leather upgrade:eyebrows:

but don't tell the wife:taped:

Drill? :blink:

My Cobra subframes just bolted straight into the stock holes, was your fitment different, cant imagine drilling the floor was easy

They don't have Cobra subframes,Dean had custom ones mede and I couldn't get the flaming holes to line up:taped:

So I eventually enlarged the hole in the subframe by a couple of mm

what a bugger, the cobra ones were in in minutes, I would never have drilled the floor I would have sent them back :tongue:

I had no intention of drilling the floor.

The only reason it took so long, is I am a bit pig headed:innocent: and Dean said they fitted straight in his no problem.

Once I made the decision to extend the hole slightly, it was a half hour job:rolleyes:

Why do people think that giving up smoking puts weight on??? Its not the fags its the fact you stuff your face to compensate..Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

The funnny thing is thou, I have always eaten shed loads and it wasn't until I gave up smoking that I gained weight