The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brake upgrade for mk3 supra.

hazee

evening - newbie here

my family are currently racing a mk3 supra in 40 min races. running standard calipers with uprated pads.... obviously there not up to the job.

Was wondering if anybody had experience uprating mk3 front brakes up to the uk mk4 supra.

As the only other option we have at the moment are kits from arizona performance. http://www.arizonaperformance.com/parts.html

Evo brembos dont work, brackets are just to big. There was a BBK kit from brembo but long since discontinured. Mkiv TT Rear calipers and disks can be fitted, fronts like the brembos will never fit.

nightpager kits will allow either nissan 4 pots up front (r33 brembos etc) with 350z discs, or LS400's depending on the kit you get. Steves (Silverlines) are copies of the Nissan 4 pot brackets i got from nightpager for my track car a few years back.

There are also some very good BBK setups available from the states.

http://www.supramania.com

Marty

EDIT: there is a UK Company who do big brake conversion....but the name escapes me for some reason!!!!

Edited by bondango (see edit history)