The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Guy

Guest Sax-Lee

Guest Sax-Lee

Hi everyone!!!

I'm Lee, i've joined the forum because I am absolutly in love with supras!!! Ever since seeing 'fast and furious'.

I'm nearly 19 at the moment and I drive a Saxo VTS, i know I wouldnt be able to insure a supra now so i think i'm gonna wait till next summer.

Basically i've joined so i can get some pointers before I buy one next year.

My dream would be to have a manual, turbo, aerotop but i'm not sure if there available. All help would be great guys...

See you around ;)

Welcome. you made made a good choice joining and getting used to the place before you actually get one. beware. the supe is very different to a saxo. even a vts. The presumption you should make is "it WILL catch you out." my NA did and i was lucky not to hurt someone and wreck my car. As long as you keep that in mind and learn the car slowly and dont show off to your mates too much you will be fine :D

Turbo aero's were available but are rare. But i dont think they were manual. (not in the uk anyway, the LHD cars were twin turbo aero and 6 speed.)

You would be far better off starting with an NA manual if you insist on one. The auto is very good.

Dont get sidetract with a "cool" turbo at your age. And NA manual is very fun, and although its only 200bhp. it would give your vts a run for its money and you wont look like a granny going to church ;)

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Guest Sax-Lee

Dont get sidetract with a "cool" turbo at your age. And NA manual is very fun, and although its only 200bhp. it would give your vts a run for its money and you wont look like a granny going to church ;)

Cheers mate, i thought i would get to know what there all about before jumping in the deep end.

Only 200bhp...my vts is just over 130bhp and that is quick to me! As for the granny going to church, i dont think so lol...

Cheers for the advice guys :)

Cheers mate, i thought i would get to know what there all about before jumping in the deep end.

Only 200bhp...my vts is just over 130bhp and that is quick to me! As for the granny going to church, i dont think so lol...

Cheers for the advice guys :)

where about in sussex do u live dude? if you live near me your more than welcome to experience the supe-power

Guest Sax-Lee
i bet you're watching it now:d

i am

lol i saw it on sunday, i absolutly love the colour of that supra!!

where about in sussex do u live dude? if you live near me your more than welcome to experience the supe-power

i live just outside bognor regis mate, i've only seen about 2 supra's around here.